The 18th Japanese Olympiad in Informatics Final Round Online Contest
- The 18th Japanese Olympiad in Informatics Final Round Online Contest
Japanese version is available here.
The 18th Japanese Olympiad in Informatics Final Round Online Contest is the online contest of The 18th Japanese Olympiad in Informatics Final Round.
The contest is open to everybody. Everybody is welcome to attend JOI Open Contest!
The duration of the contest is 4 hours.
Registration will be open before each contest. A link to the registration page will appear on this page about 30 minutes before the beginning of the contest. Contestants can register on the contest site by themselves from the right before the beginning of each contest until the end of it.
No prizes will be given to the contestants. We will not publish the source code submitted to this contest without permission from the participants.
After the contest finishes, we will open the judging server for one week. Interested contestants can improve and resubmit their solutions by themselves.
- The 18th Japanese Olympiad in Informatics Online Contest
- Contest System
- Contest duration
- 4 hours
- The number of tasks
- 5 tasks
- English, Japanese
- Sunday, February 10, 2019
- 10:00-14:00 +0900 (JST)
- 01:00-05:00 (UTC/GMT)
- It is 60 minutes behind JOI 2019 onsite contest.
Rules that are same as JOI 2019 Rule:
- All submissions will receive full feedback.
- Contestants may submit at most once per task per minute.
- Contestants may submit at most 50 times per task.
- Each submitted source program must be written in C (C11) or C++ (C++14). Allowed extensions for source codes are:
- You cannot use Pascal nor Java.
- You may need to write I/O code by yourself. Graders are not provided for all tasks.
- Question form is available on a contest server, but no replies are guaranteed.
Rules that are not same as JOI 2019 Rule:
- Evaluating environment is not the same as JOI 2019 onsite contest.
Tasks and Ranking
Tasks and ranking are available at a later date.